It’s almost time for us to get our hands on Target’s highly anticipated designer dresses collaboration with Cushnie, Lisa Marie Fernandez, and LoveShackFancy. The retailer announced in May that it has partnered with the three women-founded brands on an assortment of over 70 dresses, size included, giving us weeks to make room in our closets for the items. merry hot weather.
Releasing June 6 online and June 15 in select stores, fans of Cushnie’s clean-cut silhouettes, Lisa Marie Fernandez beach pieces, and playful LoveShackFancy prints had better act fast, as designer collaborations in Target’s limited edition tend to sell out pretty quickly. To avoid any sartorial headache, we’ve provided full schedule and availability details below, as well as shopping malls that will direct you to purchase the dress (s) of your choice once the collection is live.
- For US buyers, the collection will be available in select stores and online.
- The entire collection (including all sizes and styles) will go live on the Target site and app on Saturday, June 6 at 3 a.m. EST.
- Assortment will vary by store (please check availability of target store locator).
- There will be no product limits for this collection.
- The Designer Dress Collection has a 30 day return policy compared to our standard 90 day return policy. RedCard holders benefit from a 30 day return policy plus an additional 30 days.
- International shipping will not be available for this collection.
Check out the entire collection with prices, which can be purchased from June 6, in the galleries below.
Cushnia for target
Lisa Marie Fernandez for Target
LoveShackFancy for Target
Please Note: Occasionally we use affiliate links on our site. It does not affect our editorial decision making.
Never miss the latest news from the fashion industry. Sign up for Fashionista’s daily newsletter.